Enter The Lakes Sky Ultra™ 2017
Entries will open on the 1st Sept 2016 at 08:00
So you're up to the challenge, you have the relevant experience. What are you waiting for?
2017 Dates: 14th, 15th and 16th July 2017
The race entry fee will be £75 for the main Lakes Sky Ultra™ course.
The race date for the main event is the 15th July 2017.
There will be an Uphill Race on the Friday evening (14th July 2017) and the Scafell Sky Race™ on the Sunday (16th July 2017) for those who don't want to attempt the main event. These races will be open for entries at the start of December.
There are 150 places for the Lakes Sky Ultra™ 2017.
Entries close Friday 16th June 2017.
The 1st Entry received a copy if the great Wild Running UK guide book by Jen & Sim Benson.
Thereafter, entries 5, 15, 25, 35 and so on to entry number 145 receive a Salewa FREA BASE Cap and entries 10, 20, 30, 40 until number 150 receive a tub of the excellent Pura Perform Charger 90electrolyte replacement powder.
For this you will get the following:
- Professionally planned event;
- Fully marked course;
- Professional Safety Officer and team;
- 13 manned checkpoints, high level, low level and some supplied with food and water;
- Electronic timing and safety checkpoints provided by SPORTident;
- Open Tracking GPS Trackers for safety and competitor viewing;
- A highly experience events team;
- Four supplied feed stations;
- KOM 'Super Stages' - uphill race and downhill race within the race with sponsored prizes;
- A race tattoo to keep tabs on your progress;
- Post-race meal - vegetarian/coeliac or carnivore;
- After party, if you can still stand up!!;
- A great day out in the mountains;
- Hard to earn adrenaline and endorphins;
- All race finishers will receive a bottle of Cowmire Hall Cider, hand picked apples from ancient orchards of Cumbria and lovingly made in to a premium cider blend.
- Race Tee's for 2017 are a purchase item, these will be available at the point of entry within the SI System and will be extremely smart. A must have at only £15. They will be quality tech tee's with a limited edition print for 2017
- You will also get the option to purchase a Cow Bell for £5, so your supporters can ring-a-ding you all around the course.
- You can purchase a hot meal for the Friday evening registration for the price of £10, this will include a hot meat or vegan meal, a cake and a drink. *This will be available between the opening times of the registration.
- You can add a massage for after the race by KW Bodyworks, the great masseuses who looked after all the finishers this year. The cost is £10 per massage and 2% of the sales will be donated to Patterdale MRT - donation by Mountain Run Events.
Please ensure you have read the Competitor Experience, the Safety and the Race Rules and Declaration pages before entering. These feature important safety announcements. Click on the SI Entries tab below and enter as normal. However, no payment will be taken until we have confirmed your entry, at which point we will ask you to return to SI Entries in order to finish your entry.