Enter the Scafell Sky Race™ 2017
So you're up to the challenge, you have the relevant mountain running skills.
What are you waiting for?
Entries opening Friday 13th January at 17:00....
2017 Date: 16th July 2017
The race entry fee will be £70 for the Scafell Sky Race™.
The race date for the Scafell Sky Race™ event is the 16th July 2017.
There will be an Uphill Race on the Friday evening (14th July 2017) and the Lakes Sky Ultra™ race on the Saturday(15th July 2017).
There are limited places for the Scafell Sky Race™ 2017.
Entries close Friday 16th June 2017.
For this you will get the following:
- Professionally planned event;
- Fully marked course;
- Professional Safety Officer and team;
- 9 manned checkpoints, high level, low level and one supplied with food and water at the most iconic pub in the heart of the English Lake Distirct;
- Electronic timing and safety checkpoints provided by Open Tracking;
- Open Tracking GPS Trackers for safety and competitor viewing;
- A highly experienced and professional events team;
- One supplied feed station;
- A race tattoo to keep tabs on your progress;
- Post-race meal - vegetarian/coeliac or carnivore;
- After party at the Ambleside Campus Cafe, if you can still stand up!!;
- A great day out in the mountains;
- Hard to earn adrenaline and endorphins;
- A Race Tee-Shirt
- All race finishers will receive a bottle of Cowmire Hall Cider, hand picked apples from ancient orchards of Cumbria and lovingly made in to a premium cider blend.
- Mountain Run Events Buff's, these will be available at the point of entry within the SI System and will be extremely smart. A must have at only £5. They will be a limited edition print for 2017
- You will also get the option to purchase a Cow Bell for £5, so your supporters can ring-a-ding you all around the course.
- You can purchase a hot meal for the Saturday evening registration for the price of £10, this will include a hot meat or vegan meal, a cake and a drink. *This will be available between the opening times of the registration.
- You can add a massage for after the race by KW Bodyworks, the great masseuses who looked after all the finishers last year. The cost is £10 per massage and 2% of the sales will be donated to Ambleside MRT - donation by Mountain Run Events.